According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council from the 27th of April 2016 regarding the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data in the online sector, all the website visitors are required to give their consent before sending cookies to their computers. When talking about collecting personal data, we are talking about the data which identifies a person or which refers to another person.
The information you provide is confidential and kept by the Făgăraș County Museum “Valer Literat” and its employees according to the provisions the Law 677/2001.
Personal data which we store
The personal data which we store is the data you provide us by filling the contact form included in the pages on the website. For example, we may collect the following data: first name and last name, email address, phone number, personal address, and/or other information that you submit. Nevertheless, you can visit the website without sending personal data.
The website www.cetateafagarasului.com does not use third-party partners so that the data provided by you will not be shared with anyone outside the organization.
How we use the personal data
We will use the personal data you provide only with your consent. The situations in which the data could be used are the following:
- concluding a contract with you, according to the existent legislation
- for fulfilling a public interest task
We are using the personal data for administrative purposes as follows:
- processing requests for information
- managing feedback, comments, and received complaints
The website is using a series of physical and technical measures for protecting the personal data we have and for preventing unauthorized access to them.
It is possible as well to automatically obtain information that cannot be associated with any person. This information is closely related to the browser you are using to navigate on our website, as well as the source from which you reached the website (accessing one or more of the website links which are shared on social media).
- the right of confirmation that your data is or is not processed
- the right of asking for a copy of your data we stored (where appropriate)
- the right of asking for your data to be deleted (cannot be applied for situations in which the collaboration between you and Făgăraș County Museum is not finalized)
- the right of asking for updates of your data in case they are not correct
Links to other websites
Our website can contain a series of external links to other websites. Făgăraș County Museum is not responsible for the content and functionalities existent on such websites.